Outstanding white paper writing service
It’s challenging to deal with business challenges without a white paper writer. With papers, you establish a clearer vision to engage the audience and convey your message in real words. Excel your brand with content writing from Penfellow!
True professionals won’t rest until they know the client is happy. Thus, even if you find press release writers for hire, make sure they share the same corporate strategy as you do.
The writers for hire can equip you with a case study or a business plan service to rebrand your company. Whatever type of service you need, Penfellow can assist with the following:
We are a reliable white paper writing service. We listen to your concerns and evaluate your ideas before any work starts.
Increase your brand awareness with a modern white paper writing service
White paper writing service is a winning solution for any business. It helps to engage with a target audience, offering solutions to their issues and persuading them to buy a product or a service. An effective white paper illustrates the company’s expertise in a certain topic by providing factual evidence.
Why do you need to hire a white paper writer?
White paper writers for hire are valuable assets for any company. They help to engage more leads by producing quality website content. The writers vary in their specializations: e.g., web content writers serve a different purpose than Wikipedia writers.
A white paper is one of the best tools to gain a loyal audience. Most users rate quality white papers higher than videos, webinars, and social media posts.
Here’re several businesses that benefit from freelance content writing:
- Software as a Service (SaaS) industry;
- Finance and Insurance;
- IT & Software;
- and more.
Simply put, the white paper writer influences prospects to make decisions that work for your brand. People are motivated to contact you and purchase your product by reading a well-written paper. Even if your reader is not the decision-maker, they can use the white paper to support their argument to make a purchase.
Moreover, you can not only sell the product but yourself. Thus, LinkedIn profile writers will create an account description that collects your vision, approach, and distinction from others.
The target uses for white paper are:
- Lead generation;
- Building a thought leadership;
- Closing a sales deal.
Daily operations become increasingly impossible without digital marketing, whether it’s an IT startup or a government authority. Besides, white paper writing uses researched facts to back up the statements so that the customers can relate to and trust them.
Cooperate with white paper writer for your business needs
Penfellow is a community of professional writers. We are ready to fulfill your ambitions and ideas on white paper writing. Our writers have extensive knowledge of different subjects and the secrets of engaging the target audience. We know exactly how to make you happy and fulfill your business ambitions.
We won’t rest until your white paper is 100% perfect and engaging. Leave your request today for a well-written and plagiarism-free white paper on time!
What our clients say
Frequently asked questions
- Backgrounders: aimed to describe the technical features of a product or a service.
- Numbered lists: highlight the major takeaways and format them with bullet points.
- Problem/solution papers: name a specific problem a customer faces, and offer the most applicable solution.
- The white paper writing services are determined to solve the industry problems presented through a technical discussion. They usually advocate for a certain position or product and focus on marketing to influence a customer’s buying decision.
- The research papers (or academic papers) contain the original research results or earlier research evaluations. The main aim of research papers is not to persuade a customer but to prove or disprove a theory.
- A brief overview at the beginning;
- Important points emphasized in headings;
- Visual elements to make the text “light”;
- Infographics to focus on the key takeaways;
- A thorough approach to reference studies and surveys;
- The concluding sales pitch;
- List of references for further reading.
The whitepaper writing service is not always good at describing case studies. That’s simply the fact, nothing personal.
A white paper appeals to its audience, using marketing tools to spark interest in a potential customer. It is a research-based report that includes the author’s point of view and discusses the main product features.
White papers present technical details with step-by-step tutorials on how to solve customers’ issues.
White papers are used to help:
- Generate leads;
- Describe original research;
- Indirectly sell products or services;
- Boost SEO traffic to a company’s website.
Unlike white papers, case studies are shorter and more descriptive. They present particular details, focusing on the problem someone encountered and how they found a solution.
Case studies can help:
- Display your experience in a particular topic;
- Promote your organization’s effectiveness;
- Close a sales deal with a potential customer;
- Showcase original writing.
The white paper services don’t have this goal of posing as casual reading. They include a profound subject knowledge, heavily leaning on data and research. Besides, white papers don’t have many visuals compared to case studies or eBooks.
Ask us a question