1. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECTInformation you give us. We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our Services. Such information may include the following:
- your name;
- email address;
- phone number;
- transactional information;
- order details;
- your messages when contacting us through email or by any other means.
2. HOW WE PROCESS YOUR INFORMATIONWe use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the Services that we offer. These purposes include:
- We may process your information to provide you with the requested Services and manage your orders.
- We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have.
- We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
3. LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSINGWe only process your personal information when it is necessary and we have a valid legal reason (i.e., legal basis) to do so under applicable law, like with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with Services, to enter into or fulfill our contractual obligations, to protect your rights, or to fulfill our legitimate business interests. We may rely on the following legal bases to process your personal information: Consent. If you have given us permission (i.e., consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us [email protected] Performance of a contract. When it is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing the services you have purchased. Legitimate Interests. When it is necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. Legal Obligations. Where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency.
4. WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITHWe may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents (“third parties”) who perform Services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will also not share your personal information with any organization apart from us.
5. LINKS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITESThe Services may link to third-party websites, online services or mobile applications. We cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any third parties. Any data collected by third parties is not covered by this policy. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
7. HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR INFORMATIONWe will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. HOW TO KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFEWe have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk.
9. INFORMATION FROM MINORSWe do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If you become aware of any data collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
10. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTSIn some regions you may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws.
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification. The right to erase or rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to portability. The right to move, copy, or transfer personal data.
- Right to restrict processing. The right to restrict processing of personal data.
- Right to object to processing. The right to object to processing of personal data for certain purposes.